Client’s personal data is collected and processed by the company Dagcoin.
1. Dagcoin collects and processes personal data of:
- Clients who have created a Dagcoin account as defined in the Terms of Service of Dagcoin.
2. The types of information Dagcoin may collect are as follows:
- Contact information, such as Client’s name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers and virtual currency account information.
- Biographic or demographic information, such as Client’s date of birth, gender, occupation, employment status and any other information Client choose to provide about Client.
- If Dagcoin bans or suspends Client from use of the service, a record of that ban or suspension.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Client’s computer to the Internet, Client’s login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Details of the transactions Client carry out when using Dagcoin’s Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates.
- Information Dagcoin receives from other sources.
3. Dagcoin may use Client’s information as follows:
- Provide Dagcoin Services and customer support.
- Process transactions and send notices about Client’s transactions.
- Manage Client’s account(s) and send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce Dagcoin’s user agreements.
- Personalize, measure and improve Dagcoin Services.
- Deliver marketing and promotional offers on behalf of Dagcoin and others via email.
- Link or combine Client’s personal information with information Dagcoin obtains from others to help understand Client’s needs and provide Client with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, to the extent such purpose is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or as otherwise notified in the Dagcoin Services at the time of collection.
4. The method of collecting personal data:
- Dagcoin collects data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Dagcoin service Clients during the process of registering for the service as Dagcoin as during the use of the Service by the Client.
- Dagcoin is also working closely with third parties and may receive information about Client from them for example business partners; sub-contractors in technical; advertising networks; analytics providers and search information providers.
5. Disclosure of Client’s information:
DagCoin may share Client’s information with selected third parties including:
- Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract DagCoin enter into with them or Client.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of DagCoin’s site.
- If DagCoin is under a duty to disclose or share Client’s personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply DagCoin’s Customer Agreement and other applicable agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DagCoin, DagCoin’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To assist DagCoin in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where DagCoin believes it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
7. Client’s rights:
- Client has the right to ask DagCoin to not process Client’s personal data for marketing purposes by contacting DagCoin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to applicable laws, Client may have the right to access information DagCoin has about you. Client’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of to meet DagCoin’s costs in providing Client with details of the information DagCoin holds about Client.
8. Term of retention of personal data:
DagCoin will store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to Client and others, including those described above. Information associated with Client’s account will be kept until Client’s account is deleted, unless DagCoin no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Getting dagcoins is simple
We have developed many ways for you to become a part of the Dagcoin community. Either purchase dagcoins from our SwipeX exchange, redeem a Dagcoin Gift Card, or start accepting dags with your business. Explore and choose the best option for you!See the options